Monday, October 3, 2011
SearchOhio - Availability of items from Ohio Public Libraries for loan
Beginning today, you can borrow materials from
19 Ohio Public Libraries in addition to in-state colleges and universities.
This is part of a continuing project with OhioLINK to make the state’s
library collections accessible to all Ohio residents including our
students and faculty.
To use this service:
1. Search our local POLAR catalog to see if an item is available on campus.
2. If not, click on the “Search OhioLINK” button to see if it is
available from a College or university.
3. If it is not available, click on the “SearchOhio” button at the top
of the screen.
4. Follow the procedures shown – enter your home institution, name, ID
number and pick-up location.
Please note the public library loan policies.
• Loan period is 21 days for printed items, audiobooks and music
and 7 days for DVDs. All items may be eligible for up to 3 renewals.
• Overdue fine is 50 cents per day with a maximum overdue fine of $25.00.
• An additional replacement fee of $25.00 will be billed for any item
not returned within 30 days of the due date